ISO 9001 means that Allied Bindery has implemented a quality management system that meets the requirements outlined in the ISO 9001 standard and have undergone a formal evaluation and verification process by an accredited certification body to confirm compliance with the standard.
For customers, working with Allied Bindery, our certification offers several key benefits:
- Assurance of quality: ISO 9001 certification indicates that Allied Bindery has implemented robust quality management processes, including quality planning, process control, monitoring, and continuous improvement. This provides our customers with assurance that the bindery services they receive from us are of consistent superb quality.
- Focus on customer satisfaction: ISO 9001 places a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and requires Allied Bindery to have processes in place for understanding and meeting customer requirements. As a result, ISO 9001 certification means that we are more customer-focused and committed to delivering products and services than our competitors.
- Improved processes: ISO 9001 certification requires Allied Bindery to establish and follow documented procedures for the different aspects of our bindery operations. This leads to improved process efficiency, standardization, and consistency, which translates for our customers into to fewer errors, reduced waste, and improved overall performance.
- Continuous improvement: Through ISO 9001 Allied Bindery is continually improving our processes and systems by setting up mechanisms for monitoring and measuring performance and taking corrective actions when necessary. This focus on continuous improvement results in a constant striving for quality excellence and enables us to deliver consistently for customers across a range of key metrics such as product quality, timeliness of project completion and customer communications.
- Better supplier management: With ISO 9001 certification, Allied Bindery is required to establish and maintain a robust supplier management process for any materials or outside services we purchase. This system includes evaluation and selection of suppliers based on their ability to meet our quality requirements. Therefore we have better control over the supply chain and the quality of raw materials or outside services, and ultimately, higher quality results for our customers.